Wholesale customers must order a minimum of 3 units.
What is a Noodle? A noodle is a strip of fabric that is two inches wide. How did I happen to come to that definition? It all began with a quilt which required many two-inch-wide strips. After cutting the strips, I looked down at the table and the strips reminded me of the way my grandmother left homemade noodles on the kitchen table to dry. That quilt was named Noodle Soup.
Debbie's information-packed Noodle Soup workshop has finallly come together in a book which includes all of the following and more:
- Instructions for rotary cutting more precisely and faster than ever
- Black and white photographs detailing unique rotary cutting techniques
- Organization skills for making great scrappy quilts in the time it takes to use only several fabrics
- Options to consider in every pattern for those who want to make other sizes or design even more quilts
- Detailed directions for twelve quilts
- Large color photos of all twelve quilts